Saturday, December 24, 2011

It's Christmas Eve

Yes, that's right, Christmas Eve and the visitors have left. The rellies have been and drank all the champagne.
It's really nice to sit on the deck on a balmy Christmas Eve night with good company, exchanging good wishes and gifts.
 I'll leave you with two Festive Season songs from Aussie artists before I go to bed.
Sue and I wish you a wonderful Christmas and look forward to the New Year with some great blog reading to come from our favorite Bloggers around the world.
Hope Santa is kind to you all.



5 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas!!!

    Received an email from Andrew tonight. Thanks!

    love the blog and all your photos from France.

    Love Camille Monique
    ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Christmas to you! It's only half past two (p.m.) here, so still some hours to go before the Champagne and zakouskis will magically appear on the table! Martine

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't go on my computer yesterday so I missed "your" Christmas. Just in case I don't make it on time, happy, healthy new year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Camille, Martine, Nadege and Walt - May 2012 be a great year for you all.

    ReplyDelete

Love to get feedback so no reason to be shy - have your say.