Wednesday, June 15, 2016

WOODEND WEDNESDAY

On Wednesdays I meet up with a group of cycling retirees - let's call them the Pedalling Pensioners. I ride 17 kms from Kyneton to Woodend a bit earlier so I can have a coffee at my fave cafe in Woodend. It's owned by two Italian brothers, Joe and John. They always say, "Leon the usual? Double shot Cappuccino?" They make the best coffee, only as Italians can and their pastries are superb.

That's Joe serving a customer from his little window to a regular passer-by.
He has a great memory for names and a wonderful personality.
As you can see there is a slight Italian flavour to the decor.
And the nibbles are not too bad either.


Click on the images to get a larger view and I'd be very interested in your thoughts on the prices.
The Aust $ is 72c to US$ and maybe 60c to the Euro.

I should take Sue there soon for breakfast but we are so spoilt for the culinary delights in the Victorian Central Highlands.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to get feedback so no reason to be shy - have your say.