Sunday, April 19, 2015

Kyneton on a Friday Drive.

Since going to a 4 day working week, I start off with an early morning training ride and return home so Sue and I can take off for a destinantion to enjoy a drive and lunch some where. This Friday was no exception. In fact we returned to the area of Woodend, Kyneton, Hepburn Springs, Daylesford and the town that seems to have captured our imagination, Trentham.

A stop off at Kyneton for coffee, tea, vanilla slice for Sue and a quiche for me at a local cafe/bakery was a delight. A little wander around the main street took us back to the car and we found this wonderful wall in the form of a tiled mosiac. The tiles were both creative and moving as they were a commemoration to past bushfire that ravaged the district. February 2009 was the year that Victoria became ignited througout the state.


10 comments:

  1. Unusual decorations but I do like them. Have a good week Diane

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your very useful Information. I will bookmark for next reference. I really liked this part of the article. I wait for the next post :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for another wonferdul aricle. Where elie could anyone get that kind of information in an ideal way to write? I have a preientation next week, and I am on the iearch for thii information, very helpful. Thii ii my blog driver download

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the new site!! I know how much time, thought, and hard work it takes to bring a new site to fruition. You've done it, and beautifully! I'm raising my glass of tea to you in celebration of this enormous achievement!!! Hopefully, one day I'll have the pleasure to clink glasses with you personally!


    thesoftpedia

    sharelink-web

    esoftpedia

    filehorse

    freedownloadlatetsversion

    umarka

    filehipo3

    2016freedownloadlatestversion

    acehfreesoft

    Supportcanon

    directfromthesource

    downloadju

    downloadhino

    downloadft

    acehfile

    offlineinstallerfilehippo

    ReplyDelete
  5. this site very helpful for reader and get more information here, and i found this blog good infomation and sharing about all

    soft full

    Printer Driver

    Lordriver

    Zone Driver

    Get Driver

    ReplyDelete
  6. thank you for sharing, very useful for the reader , and the site is very prioritizes quality , very nice and best regard

    driver download

    samsung scx-4500 driver download

    ReplyDelete
  7. All the best blogs that is very useful for keeping me share the ideas
    of the future as well this is really what I was looking for, and I am
    very happy to come here. Thank you very much
    earn to die
    earn to die 2
    earn to die 3
    Hi! I’ve been reading your blog for a while now and finally got the
    earn to die 4
    courage to go ahead and give youu a shout out from
    earn to die 6
    Austin Texas! Just wanted to tell
    earn to die 5
    Hi! I’ve been reading your blog for a while now and finally got the
    happy wheels
    strike force heroes
    slitherio
    you keep up the fantastic work!my weblog
    age of war
    earn to die 5
    good game empire
    tank trouble
    tank trouble 2
    strike force heroes

    ReplyDelete

Love to get feedback so no reason to be shy - have your say.