Wednesday, August 24, 2016

Just a few Local Photos

I've posted a few pic in the past of Trentham Falls but every few weeks it takes on a different look.
These are taken with my iPhone and I play with an App that I downloaded to it. Yes, they are enhanced and played a bit with but why not? Its all art in away.

The walk from the car park takes us down a few winding paths to the viewing points

Due to the recent rains the falls are flowing with great gusto. There are some wonderful images of stones and moss covered trees in the area..

With the local environmentalists, the debris from the trees are to remain. When summer comes, they become very combustable. What do we know as city folk. Maybe our thoughts will change but bush fires are a danger.


We've had heaps of rain but on this day when we visited the falls, the sun was shining.
I have to admit that I'm looking forward to spring and summer. The daffodils are sprouting every where to remind us that spring is just around the corner.

2 comments:

  1. The last photograph is so beautiful n serene..

    http://from-a-girls-mind.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Love to get feedback so no reason to be shy - have your say.