Monday, October 31, 2011

WHERE'S my BROADBAND gone AGAIN??

Yes, that's right, the broadband is all used up and I'm on dial up speed until tomorrow. This quick note comes from the office.

I will return for Wednesday's in France to tell you about our few days spent in Honfleur.
I'm currently sitting at my desk at work watching the planes land and take off from Melbourne airport and thinking that next May is not far off and we will be landing in Paris for a month in France.

Tomorrow in Melbourne is the Horse race that Australia stops for, "The Melbourne Cup". Here in Victoria we have a day off work and many people venture to the track for a day out while many gather with friends in the backyard for a BBQ while watching the race on TV.

I must get back to work now, we'll catch up on Wednesday.

2 comments:

Love to get feedback so no reason to be shy - have your say.