Tuesday, March 05, 2024

TERRIBLY CONFUSED with BLOGGER

 I seems that since coming back to Blogger after some years, I have lost my knowledge of how it works or Blogger has made changes that I was unaware of.

I try to make my current page "Trentham Tales" more relevant to our current lifestyle. The changes required are;

1. Change the title



  1. Change the title photo
Firstly I go to the Blogger icon LH side of the page.
Attached is a screen shot.
This is what I get, first photo - where are the other icons?
Below is a screenshot taken from U-Tube showing the missing icons.

Should I find a solution or create a new identity and start from scratch?


2 comments:

  1. I have a list of 10 items under "New post" you appear to only have 4. I am not sure where your list has gone. I also checked my original blog and mine is the same as my current blog. Maybe the simplest way is to start a new blog but remember to let us all know.
    Good luck, cheers Diane

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your blog is my go-to. Thanks for your consistent excellence and reliability.

    ReplyDelete

Love to get feedback so no reason to be shy - have your say.