Monday, April 06, 2020


We have a regular Tuesday sketch club here in Trentham which I joined approximately 12 months ago. From a group of 4 to 6, we seemed to outgrow our welcome at the local cafes where we would sit, sketch and drink coffee.

With COVID-19 most of our sketching is done in the confines of our own homes currently but we do interact via the App Zoom. I quite enjoy the pencil and sometimes add a bit of colour with Derwent colours but the whole brush thing is yet to be mastered.

This Tuesday the task is to draw a pantry scene - that should prove challenging when your Foodie wife has all sorts of kitchen gadgets in the pantry. I should explain a little further. It is actually a Butler's Pantry where after dinner, I get sent to clean up the residue of the splendid meal she may have conjured up from the many ingredients amongst the shelves.

I shall post my masterpiece tomorrow - watch this space.

1 comment:

  1. I am a Single full time dad on disability getting no help from their moms. It a struggle every day. My boys are 15 and 9 been doing this by myself for 8 years now it’s completely drained all my savings everything . These guys are the present day ROBIN HOOD. Im back on my feet again and my kids can have a better life all thanks to the blank card i acquired from skylink technology. Now i can withdraw up too 3000 per day Contact them as well on Mail: skylinktechnes@yahoo.com   or   whatsspp/telegram: +1(213)785-1553

    ReplyDelete

Love to get feedback so no reason to be shy - have your say.